- Digital media, culture, and society
- Media industries / Media economics
- Media studies
- Media history, law, and policy
- Introduction to mass communication / Media literacy / Public speaking
- Qualitative methods
Courses Taught as Instructor of Record
- Introduction to New Media (two semesters)
- Media Literacy (two semesters)
Graduate Teacher Certificate
I am in the process of earning the Graduate Teacher Certificate offered by Illinois’ Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE). This program recognizes experienced graduate student teachers who have worked with the CTE to develop their teaching skills.
At DePaul University I was a staff teaching associate for the Liberal Studies Discover Chicago program.
I gave a presentation, “Engaging Students in Classroom Discussion” at the 2011 Illinois Center for Teaching Excellence’s Graduate Academy for College Teaching.